Become a 2018 Temple Member
It’s easy to become a member of the Great Heartland (Daishin Koku-Ji) Sangha at the Buddhist Temple of Toledo. Everyone is welcome!
To become a member, we invite you to:
- agree to the Sangha Covenant
- pledge to make an annual financial contribution to the Buddhist Temple of Toledo*
To determine what amount to pledge, consider an amount that:
- is realistic for your expected financial circumstances
- aligns with the value the sangha/your practice provide you
- provides for the steady growth of the sangha to spread the dharma deep, far and wide
To fund your pledge you may write a check (payable to the Buddhist Temple of Toledo) and leave it in the offering basket at the Temple, mail it (Great Heartland Buddhist Temple of Toledo; 6537 Angola Road; Holland, Ohio 43528) or use PayPal. You may fund your pledge for this year on any schedule that fits for your household – annually, monthly or anything in between.